Tuesday 8 May 2012

Some helpful tips from Insurance4carhire before you go on your trip

A friend of mine is hiring a car later this week and bought car hire excess insurance from insurance4carhire.

He has just sent me an email from the company offering a few tips for his trip.

They suggest the following:

Your Driving Licence

British licence holders should note that many car hire outlets will not release the rental vehicle on sight of a photocard driving licence without also seeing the paper licence counterpart.

They may also ask to see the paper licence counterpart of all named drivers.
Credit Card

The person renting the vehicle must have a credit card. Most car rental companies will not accept debit or switch cards, or cash.
Excess - What to Do

We cover Excess on CDW and Theft as well as damage to: undercarriage, roof, windows and tyres. Decline the car rental company's Excess at the counter. You do not need to show them your policy.

If you have any damage to the vehicle you will be charged, and then you claim for reimbursement.

You should notify our claims management company within 31 days. Your Policy documentation gives full details of how to claim.

That is allvery useful information for his overseas car rental.

If you are thinking of hiring a car insurance4carhire.com advertise their products on the insurance4carrental.com site.

By going through the insurance4carrental.com site you can save money as the Europe Annual £39.20 per year and  the Annual Worldwide Excess cover - 31 days per car rental agreement is only £52.00

More information Here

For a short break or business trip take a look at Insurance4carhire's Daily Excess Reimbursement Insurance is £4.75 a day ideal for trips of 7 days or less More information Here

So if you are going away this weekend and renting a car, don't leave home without your car hire excess insurance. 

1 comment:

4wd Rental Australia said...

Thanks for sharing this nice and useful post here with us. keep continue like this.